It is of the utmost importance at Sweeney Funeral Directors that the funeral is arranged to reflect your requirements and indeed those of the deceased as much as possible. Every person is different, so every funeral is different too.
We will guide you through the following process so that no detail is neglected and that the tribute to your loved one is as faultless as it is dignified.
- The choice of burial or cremation
- Completion of death notification and liaison with medical personnel
- Repatriation arrangements, if required
- Preparation and publishing of death notices
- Confirmation of details with clergy, churches, cemeteries or crematoria
- Casket selection
- Preparation and dressing of the deceased, as per the family’s wishes
- Funeral vehicles
- Selection of Floral Tributes
- Music and hymn selection
- Production of mass booklets/service sheets
- Provision of condolence books at the funeral home, residence, church/crematorium
- Confirmation of your wishes in writing outlining the estimated funeral costs
You can begin the process of arranging the funeral by simply phoning anytime on 087-262-5060