Call Michael Sweeney anytime on
Tel: 071 9662072
Fax: 071 9662072
The death of a long-time friend, spouse or much-loved family member can be one of the most distressing periods of anyone’s life. Not many people know just how this harrowing event is going to affect them.
On top of the stress that bereavement causes, arrangements need to be made. Sweeney Funeral Directors are committed to providing undertaking and funeral services with the utmost sensitivity and discretion, to alleviate the strain your family is under.
Our aim is to reassure you that the funeral of your loved one proceeds in as seamless a fashion as possible and that their passing is marked with the dignity they deserve.
Sweeney Funeral Directors provide the flexibility to ensure your personal circumstances and requests are fulfilled in a compassionate way.
Should bereavement enter your life, then please contact us. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to guide you through this difficult time.
It is of the utmost importance at Sweeney Funeral Directors that the funeral is arranged to reflect your requirements and indeed those of the deceased as much as possible. Every person is different, so every funeral is different too.
We will guide you through the following process so that no detail is neglected and that the tribute to your loved one is as faultless as it is dignified.
- The choice of burial or cremation
- Completion of death notification and liaison with medical personnel
- Repatriation arrangements, if required
- Preparation and publishing of death notices
- Confirmation of details with clergy, churches, cemeteries or crematoria
- Casket selection
- Preparation and dressing of the deceased, as per the family’s wishes
- Funeral vehicles
- Selection of Floral Tributes
- Music and hymn selection
- Production of mass booklets/service sheets
- Provision of condolence books at the funeral home, residence, church/crematorium
- Confirmation of your wishes in writing outlining the estimated funeral costs
You can begin the process of arranging the funeral by simply phoning anytime on 087-262-5060
Call Michael anytime on our 24 hour number below or the office number at 071 9662072
Boyle, Co. Roscommon, Ireland.